15% vitamin C anti-aging serum
Description pH - 2.5
A powerful combination of L-ascorbic acid, ferulic acid and zinc provide antioxidant protection while boosting the skin's restorative functions. With daily use, the skin will appear brighter and firmer while improving the appearance of surface lines, resulting in an overall healthy glow.
- Zinc Sulfate
- Ferulic Acid
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Improves overall skin tone & texture
- Antimicrobial & Antiflammantory
- Boosts collagen & elastin production and reduces the appearance of pigmentation
1oz / 30ml
Apply in the AM to clean dry skin. Follow with Vitamin B-5 Hydrating Serum, moisturizer and SPF. Use daily for optimal results.
Aqua (Water), L-ascorbic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ergothioneine (L), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Zinc Chloride, Ferulic Acid, Zinc Sulfate
- Put a few drops of Vitamin C on the back of your hand, swipe and apply to ½ of your face, neck, chest. Repeat this step on the other hand to apply Vitamin C to the other ½ of your face, neck, chest.
- Vitamin C is a natural brightener – will help brighten hyperpigmentation and dark spots, as well as help prevent.
- Add a few drops into a mask